- The first error is selected automatically when parsing
- Keyboard shortcuts : ctrl-shift-up and ctrl-shift-down for navigating into the errors
- "Ctrl down/up" shortcuts keyboard for selecting the next or the previous node in the text editor
- "Ctrl shift down/Ctrl shift up" shortcuts keyboard for selecting the next or the previous error in the text editor
- Search/Replace performance fixed
A serial can also be referred to as a “CD Key”.
EditiX – XML Editor 2008 SP3 — japisoft | PRLog
EditiX 2008 – Free download and software reviews – CNET
A Free version is available for non commercial usage here.
Download EditiX XML Editor and test it for free for 30 days.
EditiX – XML Editor 2008 SP3. EditiX is an XML Editor and XSLT Debugger working for windows, mac os X and linux. – PR10069819
To insert your registered name and key into